Read lots of posts about the construction on the outside of the hotel...I never even noticed it until I was out front waiting for a cab to leave for the airport. I had an awesome 1bedroom suite with nice furnishings and a big modern flat screen in both rooms.
And the bed...wow soooo comfortable!
Easy walk to Quincy market...Boston Common...or the North End
Best part...I asked for a late checkout since my flight was at 6pm....the super nice agent at the front desk said "how about 3pm" I nearly died!
Great stay...not cheap but nowhere in Boston is cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features the full-service Nix's Mate restaurant, owned and operated by Bostonian Hospitality Group, serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District