I last stayed in this hotel 8 years ago. It is still as convenient as ever, with hotel shuttle willing to bring you anywhere on the airport, including car rentals, public transport station, etc. I especially enjoyed the breakfast menu...a number of creative and light options if you don't go fo the breakfast buffet. And the most close to my heart, the iced tea was made fresh at the table in its own teapot.
The downside is the noise. The rooms are not soundproofed and if you are unlucky enough to have noisy occupants on your floor, even if a few doors down, the sound carries. Also the property is starting to show some wear and tear....could use some refurbishing.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Harborside At Boston`s Logan International Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Harborside At Boston`s Logan International Airport Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
- Hyatt Boston
- Boston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern glass lighthouse compliments the Boston Harbor setting, seven minutes by water transportation to the heart of Boston. Elegant touches, superb facilities and all the amenities complete the picture, tying in the stately flair and nautical theme. This hotel boasts unparalleled views of the city Skyline, and sits right along the banks of Boston Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Boston Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.