“Convenient and Accommodating ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Boston Hotel

You added Sheraton Boston Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Boston Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39 Dalton Street, Prudential Center, Boston, MA 02199 (Back Bay)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #46 of 78 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Milwaukee
“Convenient and Accommodating ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a convention and loved it. Must use room key in elevators which made us feel safer. Room was terrific. Not overly large but seemed very roomy. Nice desk for work and breakfast, room service, and spot on for delivery time. Bed was super comfy and combine how quiet the room was we slept like babies. Also had a corner room so had picture window views north and east. Very nice.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dominica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Traveled to Boston for a long weekend and I only wish we could have stayed longer. The hotel was great, we booked a Club Level suite which had amazing views of the Charles River. In addition, we got to partake in the Club Lounge which offered complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day, computers and space to relax, hors de oeurves in the evening and continental breakfast in the morning (oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, crepes, danishes, muffins, fruit, coffee). The Club Lounge attendants were excellent and very helpful. The room was spacious with barn doors seperating the bedroom from the living area. Very quiet and comfortable room, we had one issue where the TV wouldnt turn on, but they sent someone up in less than 10 mins to fix it. Room service was excellent and very fast! Pool was basic, I was surprised they did not have a better way to enter the pool than ladders... Sauna was nice and they had amazing workout rooms (one for treadmills, etc and one for weights). Concierge was great and booked us tickets to the Boston Duck Tours - my only complaint is that they charged a $1 per person fee and didnt tell us about it first. I guess I should have assumed this going to the concierge.... The hotel is attached to the Prudential Center with shopping, food court and access to the T (subway). I can't wait to go back to Boston and will definitely stay at the Sheraton Boston again.

Room Tip: Ask for a River View Room
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I live on the North Shore about 20 minutes from Boston but I enjoy spending 1 weekend a month in downtown Boston to have fun. I've stayed at many 4star hotels in Boston and by far the nicest one is the Sheraton Hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is wonderful. On a separate note there is a manager there that goes out of her way to make sure everything is how you want it and goes above and beyond the call of duty to make it happen. This person is an asset to the Sheraton Hotel and her name is Michelle R Conroy. Thank you for making my weekend incredible.
Jason Della Monica

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Shelton Ct.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Have stayed here before. This visit was for one night, a graduation at Boston University. Room was very clean and comfortable. Bathroom nice, but a little small. Staff was very friendly. Easy to get to from I-90.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
AngeVen, General Manager at Sheraton Boston Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Donna S,
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Boston during your visit to the city for a college graduation. Many guests find the hotel's close proximity to Boston's major roadways convenient and we welcome many guests during this time of year for graduations at nearby universities. I hope that when you are back in Boston, you'll visit us again and be able to stay longer!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was in Boston from 04/29/15 to 05/02/15 for a conference and stayed at the Sheraton. Overall the experience was good from the front desk to the room. The staffs were nice and courteous. From the hotel you can easily access the Prudential building and the big shopping mall located on the premise.
I found the bathroom to be very small compared to the size of the room.
After settling down on arrival the first night, we felt the urge to eat and tried one of the restaurants located in a corner at the hotel lobby at about 9pm or 9.30pm. We were offered a seat and we waited for somebody to offer us water or drinks but nothing was forthcoming for almost 30 minutes. We were new in town and it was late evening, and so we did not want to venture out to look for an eatery. Eventually we walked away from the restaurant and back to our room where we decided to order a room service. That was a negative experience in a hotel with otherwise good service.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear onisegun,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Sheraton Boston Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience overall, but want to apologize for the experience you had in our SideBar restaurant. What you describe is definitely not the level of service that you deserve as a guest. Please know that I will be sharing your comments with our Restaurant Manager so that immediate improvements can be made with regard to timely service, which is an expectation of each of our team members. I hope that we will have the opportunity to demonstrate an improved experience to you the next time you travel to Boston.
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is fantastic! so close to everything! you can access 2 shopping malls with out even going outside which is great if the weather turns bad!
also it is a short walk to Boylston street and to Newbury st which is a lovely walk up to Boston common,
the hotel itself is fantastic and the beds are super comfy!
Def would recommend here in back bay and staff are very helpful too

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Mark M,
Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay at the Sheraton Boston. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a restful night's sleep in our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed and found the hotel's location to be so convenient to Boston's best shopping and dining. I am also glad to know that the team of hospitality professionals at the Sheraton Boston made such a favorable impression upon you during your visit. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Good location but have complained every day about Luke warm shower water. Our sink is hot which makes not sense. When you are paying This money per night I'd think we'd be better off at the Hilton across the street, have complained about cold water past 3 days with no change. Unfortunately stuck her for 2 more nights. This sucks!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear marebear1103,
I am sorry to hear that you had a water temperature problem in the room in which you stayed during your time at the Sheraton Boston. I can imagine the frustration of having less-than-ideal experience and want to apologize for the situation you described. If you have opportunity to do so, I would welcome more information about how things were handled when you brought this problem to the attention of our staff. I'd also like to know the room number so that I can ensure that our Engineering department investigates the cause of the water temperature being problematic. You can respond to me directly at GMAngelaVento@sheraton.com. Please know that it is our goal to deliver the best possible stay to each guest and I would be grateful for the chance to make things better for a future stay.
Angela Vento, General Manager

Been to Sheraton Boston Hotel? Share your experiences!