“Don't stay at The Suite” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rise and Shine Package
Ranked #20 of 81 Hotels in Boston
Hong Kong, China
“Don't stay at The Suite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

It's my second stay to this hotel, we're staying at a twin bed room few years ago; it was a very pleasant stay. However, this time we're staying at a one bedroom Suite it's really disappointed; the living room and bedroom sizes were OK, but the bathroom is extremely tiny with a standing shower; the counter table is too small to hold all the toiletries for two people. But the worst thing was the elevator is running behind your bed; it just feels like the train running all night long.

Room Tip: Don't stay to their suite, it's all behind the elevator
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (416)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Antelope, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I felt so pampered and enjoyed everything about the hotel, the staff, the rooms, the conference rooms,the mint shampoo and conditioner, the view from my 21st story room, etc etc. I will definitely return.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Moreno Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I had a delightful stay at this hotel. Super comfortable bed, large room, and lots of boutique touches. It was a wonderful location for any going to Boston to see the sights. Most importantly to me - it was super clean.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

First things first, massive thank you to Tim Anctil and all the lovely staff for making my stay at the Revere a memorable one!

I rented a junior suite at the Revere for my 30th birthday weekend and it could not have been a more perfect choice. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised to hear that we had been upgraded to the presidential suite! #jackpot.

The room was gorgeous and there was champagne, chocolates and a bday card waiting for me from the hotel! Such a nice touch that made everything that much more amazing.

We spent the evening and the next day on the beautiful roof deck and enjoyed delicious bites and refreshing mojitos!! The pool was perfect for a quick cool down. The staff was attentive and they were all very friendly.

The location is perfect. The theatre district, public garden, Newbury street and Charles street are all right there. Parking was a breeze. We parked in the hotel garage and were given a swipe card that allowed us to come and go as we pleased.

All in all it was a perfect weekend and I will absolutely return.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Firstly I would like to thank Tim Anctil who ensured our stay was perfect. Thanks Tim!
This hotel is in a great location. My husband and I walked everywhere from this location, ie downtown, harbour, Fenway, Faneuil Hall...we left our car in the parking garage for our 4 night visit.
The room smelled wonderful. Our view from the 23rd floor was beautiful, especially at night. It was so nice to have a balcony. The king bed was extremely comfortable and I had solid sleeps which is very rare for me in a hotel. The fan was great white noise and I didn't hear any noises through the walls or hallway (again a first). The bathroom was spotless and exceptionally clean.
Even though we did not use the pool, it looked wonderful with an outside terrace. We did not dine at the hotel restaurant/bar (too many choices in Boston).
Most importantly, client service at this hotel is 5 star. The front desk staff are very pleasant and helpful.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor with view
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
RevereHotel, Director of Rooms at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review and for sharing your experience at Revere Hotel. It was my pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and help to create the most exceptional stay for you and your husband. Hearing that you enjoyed a refreshing night’s sleep while here and had a chance to relax, makes me very happy.

I absolutely look forward to welcoming you back in the future and I hope it is soon!

Panama City, Panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The hotel is very well located and well maintained. Rooms are confortable and clean, with plenty space. Service is not their strong point, but this is overall a nice hotel. I would stay at the Revere again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
I’m delighted to hear that our location was ideal for your stay, but disappointed to hear that the service levels you received did not meet your expectations. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Management team with any concerns during any future stays at Revere Hotel.

I hope to welcome you back when you are next visiting Boston.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

LOVED this hotel! The sleep number beds could be replaced with plush, pillow top mattresses but that's literally my only negative about this hotel. It has great lighting to get ready. We had a 2 queen bed room and was perfect for my friend & I. The water-pressure is wonderful & they have amazing toiletries so you do not have to bring your own!

Room Tip: Use Priceline or Hotels.com! AMAZING value!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your gracious 5-star review! I’m thrilled to hear that your stay at Revere Hotel was exceptional and exceeded your expectations. Replacing our sleep number beds is on our list of improvements to come and I hope you will return in the future to experience our exciting upgrades.

Thank you again and please come back soon!

tanctil@reverehotel.com

Been to Revere Hotel Boston Common? Share your experiences!