“A perfect place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Rise and Shine Package
Ranked #21 of 77 Hotels in Boston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Andover, Massachusetts
“A perfect place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This rehabbed former Radisson has the wow factor you expect from an urban hotel. Complimentary sparkling wine is offered to you at check in by friendly staff. You will find very chic and cool decorative touches throughout the hotel. Despite our room having a standard hotel room skeleton, it had a boutique hotel feel thanks to it's interior design. We loved having a balcony with a nice city view. An in room refrigerator would have helped, but we weren't in our room long enough for this to be an issue. The hotel has a decent indoor pool surrounded by glass with doors that open to what might be a nice sundeck in the right season. For dinner this hotel is partnered with a growing Italian restaurant, Rustic Kitchen. This is their home base and they film a cooking show on Friday nights, but it looks like tickets need to be purchased fairly far in advance. If rushing to a show and you need to eat quickly, you can find a food court with a variety of fast food options diagonally across the street in City Place on Stuart Street. Parking seemed expensive at $40 for a one night stay, but with a prime city location we were expecting to pay something. We were able to check out from our room and enjoy the city before needing to free our car from the garage by 7pm at which point we would have had to pay more to park.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Resrchtrvlobsesvly -

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at Revere Hotel Boston. We are delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Director Of Front Office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

The smell of the lobby in this hotel was one of the best smells I've ever smelled - white tea and jasmine, I think it was -? At any rate, LOVELY. The toiletries in the room, i.e., body wash, shampoo & conditioner and lotion, also fabulous. I was very pleased to learn that both the aromatherapy products used in the lobby as well as the toiletries were provided by local small businesses, and I believe manufactured locally as well. Additionally, while I was chagrined that there were no travel size products I could lift from the room, I was pleased that the products in the bathroom were in installed dispensers (reduction of waste, environmentally conscious, woohoo!). The room was fantastic - the bed was a king, very comfortable, and we had a balcony overlooking the city which was lovely. The only reason this category got 4 instead of 5 was that there was no minifridge. Other than that...no complaints! The restaurant in the hotel (Rustic Kitchen) was good, and there's also a bar inside the hotel that makes it possible to enjoy an overnight or weekend in the city without ever leaving the hotel - although if you opt to leave, the location is great with lots of excellent restaurants, bars and other attractions within a few steps distance. Highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear missf1017 -

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about your stay. We are delighted you had a great experience.

On your next stay, please be sure to request (or even book) a room specifically with a fridge (our Deluxe Kings or Queens.) It's a very minimal charge ($5/night) and you'll be on either the 17th or 19th floors where the fridge-rooms are located.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and thank you again,

Director Of Front Office
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

It`s located in Boston Theatre District, two blocks away from Boston Common, and a few more from Chinatown. The Location is really convenient, you can go walking to almost every place you may be interested in visiting in Boston (Downtown, Financial District, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, etc) we even went walking to Fenway Park!! (About 30 or 40 min. walk) But you must take something else to get to Cambridge.
Just half block away there`s a Starbucks and a DD.
The hotel staff was really helpful, friendly and professional.
The Hotel itself is very clean and tidy. It`s a really peaceful place, not noisy at all. It has free wi fi with excellent signal everywhere.
The room was amazing, spacious, clean, cozy and trendy décor. The only thing I didn’t like was the large bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body lotion/etc, but I`ve also seen it in some other hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Jenni V, Guest Relations Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
josefina_181, thank you so much for your fantatic 5 STAR review!

I love all of the photos you shared! Hopefully you will be back to Boston very soon and choose to stay with us again! Please feel free to contact me directly when it comes time to booking your next trip!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Excellent stay. We weren't the best guests in the world, but it was great. Courteous staff, clean rooms, excellent location. Easy choice for a return trip! Love the city, and the hotel. Now trying to get to 200 characters. It was a great experience .

• Stayed March 2014
Docman13, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!

Every guest is a great guest! Thank you for reaching your 200 characters and hopefully we will see you back very soon and you will have another great experience!

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical of this place. Normally, I would be Kimpton’s Onyx hotel, but their rates this week were higher than my corporate allowance. “Boo Hoo,” I thought. The Revere had a great AAA rate, so I booked, thinking I would be comfortable, but not wowed that way it turned out. This building was once a Radisson, as seen on Google Street View, so hence my skepticism. I gave the valet my car, and walked into their sleek lobby and went down to reception where I was greeted with a glass of champs and a swift, friendly check in process.

I got to the room and just instantly felt at home. The flooring, wallpaper, furnishings and linens are all so contemporary and rich, diverse textures. I was impressed by the desk/TV center with soft-close drawers and the cool bed frame, which contrary to most hotels was more than just a headboard – it was an actual piece of furniture and done in a lovely beige faux suede. The entry had hardwood floors, a large closet and sleek coffee center. My restroom was very trendy, although I’m not a fan of the stationary large shampoo bottles, it feels a little dormitory. In-room lighting was a mix of LED and incandescent, always welcome with me. I can’t stand a room with bright, gross, start fluorescent bulbs. Great job here on lighting. One small note, cheap-looking “Wall Unit” HVAC systems really bother me, and I got so disappointed seeing one here, despite the digital thermostat. This one was very quiet, and didn’t mind it one bit!

Food options a plenty nearby, all the major national high-end chains like S&W, Flemings, plus local Boston upscale eateries. Rustic Kitchen downstairs in the hotel is a good option as well, and they make a mean Manhattan. All in all, I would stay here again should I come back to Boston!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear ittessot -

Thank you for much for your kind review of Revere Hotel Boston. We are delighted you gave us a try and were happy with your stay.

I would be happy to handle any future reservations you may require. Feel free to contact me directly via email.

Warm regards,

tanctil@reverehotel.com
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My boyfriend & I decided to stay at the Revere Hotel because of its great reviews and adjacency to the Boston common. Upon check in, we were overwhelmed with the beauty of the gorgeous lobby aesthetics just before being greeted with champagne. Both of us excited to enjoy a night out but unfamiliar with the city, desk attendant Tim M. was extremely helpful in providing us many stimulating ideas on how to spend our stay in Boston. He recommended several restaurants in detail, supplied a slew of day and night activities and answered all of our questions. I cannot say enough about great customer service; Tim’s suggestions made our experience something to remember. We will be back again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jordan T, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!

And more importantly, thank you for choosing the Revere Hotel! Its great to hear that Tim M did a great job informing you about our great city of Boston! Hopefully we will see you and your girlfriend back very soon!

Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Nice hotel, nice amenities and very nice hotel staff. I found them to be very helpful when asking for recommendations and directions. Taxi's were always easy to get and there was a lot to walk to so the location was fantastic. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Phoebebigelow, thank you so much for your review!

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back very soon!

jvingi@reverehotel.com

Been to Revere Hotel Boston Common? Share your experiences!