“Best sandwiches I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sam LaGrassa's

Sam LaGrassa's
44 Province St, Bres, Boston, MA 02108 (Downtown)
(617) 357-6861
Cuisines: Fast Food, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Ontario
“Best sandwiches I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We decided to pick up lunch from here... Boy was the restaurant busy. My husband got a corn beef / pastrami sandwich and I got the angus roast beef. Came up to 23 dollars... Kinda pricey for sandwiches. There was no way in hell we would find seating in he restaurant so we walked to Boston Common and had our meal in the beautiful summer weather. The sandwiches are extremely delicious! The meat is very juicy and I love how you can choose the bread you want as well. Hands down, best sandwich I have ever had. My husband loved it as well, and we've had many corn beef / smoked meat sandwiches before; these are by far, if not, we best we have ever had.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was our first food stop on a long weekend in Boston and it was exactly what I thought it would be. Of course I came here because Guy Fieri recommended it. I got the Chipotle Pastrami and it was excellent. At first glance the sandwich doesn't look like much for the price but as soon as I started to eat it it was well worth it. All the ingredients were fresh and great. I was only able to eat half of the sandwich. Would definitely visit again. If the weather is nice get your sandwich to go and eat it in Boston Commons to avoid the wait in the dining room.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
“Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Didnt really think this was as spectacular as everyone said it was/ It was just ok. Its expensive for a sandwich $12 for just the sandwich and a pickle. The guys taking your order is wanting to always rush so you dont really feel like you get a moment to decide. I dont like to be rushed. People hover over you if no tables are available. Im not a fan of people hanging over me while I eat.

Visited August 2013
Toronto
“Definitely fast and furious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My hubby, myself and two boys went for lunch. It was $56 for lunch which was 3 sandwiches a Boston clam chowder and three drinks, pops. My hubby said that it was the best sandwich he had ever had, my boys could only eat 3/4 of the sandwiches cause they were huge! We went because I love diners, drive in and dives, and I and glad we did. The portions are so big you can split them for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Fast and Furious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The line was incredibly long and seating was hover and grab. The meal did come quickly and we did grab a seat. Table was never cleared until the middle of our meal, but who cares when the line goes out the door. Food (sandwich) was excellent but chowder was too spicy.

• Visited July 2013