“Good, pricey sandwiches.. With reason!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sam LaGrassa's

Sam LaGrassa's
44 Province St, Boston, MA 0210 (Downtown)
(617) 357-6861
Cuisines: Fast Food, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good, pricey sandwiches.. With reason!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Love this sandwich place, great for lunch & great for (very) basic catering!

Nice variety, decent desert selections, good sandwich platter options for groups, delivery's pretty much always on time, very conveniently located in Downtown Boston (off of Bromfield Street, somewhat hidden).

-1 star: sandwiches are $10-11 each (slightly overpriced for just a sandwich), but if you have it, it’s worth it… Better than all the greasy options other fast food spots offer. Plus, they're not stingy with the toppings.

I frequent this place. Company catering.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indian Head, Maryland
“Amazing!!! Must eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had the Pastrami and Corned Beef Combo. The flavors of this sandwich are absolutely amazing. The meats melt in your mouth. The russian dressing gives it a good kick, and the slaw gives it a nice crunch. You can really taste all of the flavors working together. This is definitely one of the best sandwiches I have ever had.

I also had the Clam chowder which is definitely the best I have had in Boston. I have tried about 5 or 6 places since I have been here, that have been recommended by locals, and this one is the best. YOu have to try this place. I will be eating here several more times while I am here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Best Pastrami ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were walking around Boston and we stumbled across this place only to tell our friends who are locals who raced down from their building to join us. Evidently there is usally a huge line and we caught it right before the lunch rush. The sandwiches were huge enough that we all only were able to eat half and then we took the rest back to their house for dinner. The pastrami that i had was melt in your mouth goodness and i will go there every time I am in Boston.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warsaw
“Love :P Must in Boston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Delicious, huge sandwiches from breakfast to late lunch. Whats important open from 11-ish to 3 pm closed on Sundays!! check the opening times. The only disappointment is that its closed on Sundays - but i guess everyone needs a rest.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Singapore
“Good tasty sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've not actually eaten in the location, only to order for a business meeting multiple times. The sandwiches are large, lots of flavor and good bread. However, a lot are a bit greasy, so it wasn't a more healthy option. Still, it's a better than average sandwich shop, and if I were opting for this in the area, I would still choose it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sam LaGrassa's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.