“GREAT pastrami!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sam LaGrassa's

Sam LaGrassa's
44 Province St, Boston, MA 0210 (Downtown)
(617) 357-6861
Neighborhood: Downtown
South of Boston, MA
“GREAT pastrami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We live in the greater Boston area and my husband and son were in town on business 2 months ago and went there for lunch...they have not stopped raving about the Reubens and the pastrami...in fact, they have both been trying to compare it to other places where we have gone and both are adamant that none comes close! Not Reins in Connecticut nor several spots in San Francisco and New York and a previous fav in Berkeley.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arlington, Texas
“Wow! Excellent sandwhiches...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

All it is cracked up to be on Guy Fieri's triple-D list. One of us had roast beef, the other pastrami. Both excellent. Good quantities of ingredients, fresh and delicious. Highly recommend this place for lunch.. just a short walk from the Downtown Crossing station on the Orange Line T.

Visited October 2012
Surrey
“Thank you Reviewers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We went to Sam's after reading the reviews and were not disappointed. Fortunately we got there at 2pm and not after 3.30 as this is when they close. Suzie had a Triple Club (3 meats) and me a Pastrami/Corned Beef Combo both with Cokes less than $28. Wow, fabulous food at excellent prices it doesn't get much better for lunch.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Birmingham, Alabama
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had the corned beef sandwich and my boyfriend tried the roast beef sandwich. Both were wonderful and HUGE! So bring your appetites. We shared an order of fries, which was plenty for the both of us. We decided to do take out and go eat in a nearby park, since it was a beautiful day. They have a good system going, because the place was packed but only took about 5-10 min to get our food. The girl that took our order was surprisingly kind and patient with any questions we had as first time customers. We look forward to our next trip to Boston and Sam LaGrassa's!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Keep going back for years...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I first discovered Sam Lagrassa's when I was an undergrad at Emerson College in 2003 and stumbled upon it on my way to Downtown crossing. It was indeed a pleasant accident! I don't know what they put in their meats, but oh my goodness their sandwiches are amazing. The only drawback is that they are only open Monday through Fridays from 11am-3:30pm (hence the 4 bubble rating), but I still go back whenever I have a day off from work and I'm in area. I even have friends from West Coast who makes sure this is one of their stops when they come visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sam LaGrassa's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sam LaGrassa's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.