“Bakery Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flour Bakery & Cafe

Flour Bakery & Cafe
1595 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118 (South End)
617-267-4300
Neighborhood: South End
San Luis Obispo, California
“Bakery Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The baked goods are absolutely wonderful. Although I haven't sampled them all (but would love to) the ones I've had have been perfection.
Plus the sandwiches are delicious as well. They are served on excellent bread and filled with quality ingredients.
This a perfect spot for lunch and for a sweet treat!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sgbslo

Carlisle, MA
“I make a detour to hit this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We used to live around the corner from the south end location. Now, it is more likely that we hit the one near the Children's museum. My ONLY complaint is that it can get really crowded and you can wait. The offerings are original and delicious. I tend to order the veggie sandwiches, but my meat eating family assure me that anything with bacon is aaaaahmazing. I wish we had this place in the burbs . . .

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank alyeb_carlisle
Bergen, Norway
“A really nice breakfast alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Rather healthy, good alternatives, ecological and our families designated breakfast-place for our stay in Boston. Opens up early so if you do there is no problem. good service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Christian L
Vancouver, Canada
“Sandwiches Done Well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Interesting menu, fresh ingredients, attention to detail, and you have a sandwich done well. The breakfast sandwich is a must - egg is almost like a custard, with bacon or ham on an amazing bun. Another favourite was the BLT, and the lean thinly sliced roast beef offering. Combined with good coffee, and a comfortable environment to enjoy the food and conversation, it quickly became my "go to" morning meal destination.

Visited July 2013
Florida
“Day old baked goods”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I dropped by Flour for a quick snack and got a piece of sour cream coffee cake. Stale, dry crumbs and certainly not baked today or perhaps yesterday. I may or may not try another visit. I am very surprised.

• Visited July 2013