“The best BLT on the planet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flour Bakery & Cafe

Flour Bakery & Cafe
1595 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118 (South End)
617-267-4300
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: South End
Massachusetts
“The best BLT on the planet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Recently I had the opportunity to stop by Flour while in Boston for an appointment. Let me tell you if this wasn't an hour away from my house I would be a frequent visitor.

The BLT was hands down the best I have ever had in my life! The bread was amazing! The bacon and sundried tomato on the sandwich were heaven.

My husband got a chicken sandwich that was great as well.

The lemon tart, scrumptious. He also had a lemon ginger scone which was quite different and tasty.

I would recommend stopping by if you are near a Flour and picking up a BLT.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BlushPell

“Good place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice choice, good coffee, friendly staff and a lovely selection of breakfast items. Would certainly return again

“Flour for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Great sandwiches, tasty, a little pricey. Good vibe. Went with family, limited seating inside. Did not have room for sweets, but looked delicious.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Great place to grab a quick breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

On our recent trip to Boston, we found this little gem. Great pastries and fresh-squeezed juice. We liked it so much, we went there twice. I wish I lived in Boston so I could sample each of their yummy looking goodies. The mixed berry scone, the breakfast sandwich, the blackberry muffin and the fresh grapefruit juice were awesome.

Visited July 2013
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good selection of breakfast items. The service was very fast and the coffee was also very good. Seating was adequate and they are open seven days.

Visited July 2013