“Good burritos for price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout
Newburyport, Massachusetts
“Good burritos for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very good burritos for the price that they serve them at. Not a sit down restaurant but the food is exceptional for how quick it is served to you.

• Visited May 2013

Needham, MA
“Best of it's type”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter recommended Boloco, after I'd been to a number of similar places. I find the quality of the food higher than average, the portions quite generous, and a more varied menu. Very good!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“great variety on an old theme”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I like the unique options at Boloco rather than the stale chicken/beef taco or burrito, as they offer some variations such as a buffalo chicken burrito. Tastes fairly healthy, similar in style roughly to Chipotle but with different options. I go to the location near Congress & Atlantic near the Fed Reserve Boston and Smith & Wollensky's, and equally good flavor and excellent friendly service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great for a quick lunch options with tons of variery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have eaten here and at the Copley place locations several times as I work on Newbury Street and there are not a ton of great food options. I really like Boloco because of the variety of foods you can order and the ability to customize your order. I have personally had the Cajun and Memphis BBQ bowls, which are both really good. You can also order burritos (which are basically wraps if you don't order Mexican) or salads. They have several different "set" options which you can customize or you can build something from scratch.

The nice thing is they also have a great online ordering system so is easy to grab and go by skipping the line by picking up an order. I must say I like the Copley location better, just because it is bigger and has a higher ceiling and feels newer, but the Newbury is definitely less crowded.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Buffalo Chicken Burrito, need I say more?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My love for Boloco is entirely owed to that one burrito. I refuse to try any other ones. It feels kind of like I'm betraying the buffalo burrito if I do.

All the Boloco's I've been to have been very well kept and friendly. I appreciate that the compost and use environmentally friendly utensils/cups etc.

I tend to miss boloco whenever I leave the area for a long period of time.

• Visited January 2013