“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Longwood Medical

You added The Inn at Longwood Medical to your Saves list
The Inn at Longwood Medical
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   342 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115 (Fenway / Kenmore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Last Minute Specials
Ranked #45 of 77 Hotels in Boston
Massachussetts
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

I stayed at this property while my husband was in the hospital and can not say enough about how helpful the staff was to me. The were considerate and helpful in all ways possible. My room was great, clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay in the Boston area or if you need to be in the Hospital area. They really do know how to make your stay comfortable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
baybeeblues, Director of Sales at The Inn at Longwood Medical, responded to this review, January 21, 2011

The Management Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
North Adams, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

We stayed for the location, as we had appointments at Dana Farber next door. We were pleasantly surprised by the restaurant and had a great quick dinner. The rooms were clean as was the entire hotel. I can't say enough about the great housekeeping staff, as in our rush to leave, I left an item in the room that just cost me over $ 300. I called the hotel back over the weekend and the housekeeping supervisor returned my call on Sunday to tell me they found it and would send it back to me. I was thrilled!!
I appreciated the medical discount also and plan to stay there again when we need to be in the area and looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Bangor, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

I just booked my January 12th reservation with "Noah". He was efficient and personable. If the hotel is as good at customer service as he was, I'm looking forward to my stay.

Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Reservations person couldn't have been more helpful. Very flexible in dealing with patients and their families.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
The Staff and I appreciate your comments and your taking time to post them on our behalf! We are pleased that we were able make your stay enjoyable and succeed towards our goal of exceeding our guests expectations! We take all of the comments posted on Trip Advisor seriously and strive to ensure complete guest satisfaction. The Fitcorp Fitness Center is a wonderful full service facility that no mere hotel fitness center can compete with - and they are very close - please come back to stay and we will ensure that you find it!

Brandon, SD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Excellent staff (including Noah, who helped me with my lost charger) and accommodations, free internet access and with a central location in Boston close to major medical centers make this a wonderful place to stay; I'm surprised they are not filled to capacity every night! Only drawback was the lack of fitness center/exercise room (even one treadmill would have been nice). They did offer a discount at a nearby fitness center ($10/day), but I was never able to find the place!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Westerly, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

We were in Boston for a procedure at Childrens Hospital of Boston and made a reservation at Best Western so I could be close to my daughter and wife after the procedure and not drive the 2 hours home at night and again in the morning. We received good news after the procedure but due to the nature of a hospital and the busy schedules of doctors we were not told we could go home for the night until after the 4PM cancellation time. I called at 4:50 PM and was told by the representive after speaking to his manager that we would not be charged the night stay after cancelling late. This is greatly appreciated and finacially a great help. Best Western showed compassion and understanding to a family that is going through a hard enough time dealing with a childs illnessand not to worry about losing money to return home to the comfort of our own house. Even though I did not spend a night in this Hotel I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Boston for what ever reason. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Blaine, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

The inn at Longwood is the perfect place to stay when you have a loved one in one of the Medical Centers. My brother-in-law was at BGW Shapiro Cardiac Center for multiple bypass surgery that was such high risk it could not be done at a medical center in Maine. We were booked from Sunday thru Thursday but no rooms available for Thursday night. We tried each day to extend but nothing was available for Thursday night. Shortly after my call Monday night checking to extend until Tuesday of the following week due to delay in surgery, Bill called back and said I know you are from Maine and are stressed, I am going to go out of my way and extend including Thurs. It was a great releif to me because my sister (wife of patient) was elderly and wheelchair bound. You cannot ask for more than that. Our family's thanks to Bill!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to The Inn at Longwood Medical? Share your experiences!