“Lost and found experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Inn at Longwood Medical

You added The Inn at Longwood Medical to your Saves list
The Inn at Longwood Medical
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   342 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115 (Fenway / Kenmore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
10% - 50% Last Minute
Ranked #45 of 78 Hotels in Boston
Plainfield, Massachusetts, United States
“Lost and found experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Realized after we had left that I had forgotten my iPad charger. I called from the road and spoke with a very friendly hotel staff that informed me it had been discovered right away and they had tried to catch me before we left but didn't make it in time. The charger was UPS'd to me right away and I had it back within days. Everyone there was wonderful and will certainly be back to spend another night after a Red Sox game. We also loved the fact that parking was so convenient under the hotel and it was within 15 minutes walking distance to Fenway Park!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Needham, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I booked the Inn at Longwood Medical Center for my mother while my father was hospitalized at Brigham & Women's Hospital. The staff bent over backwards to accommodate my mother (the inn was booked solid -- but the staff found a room for her for a couple of days and repeatedly checked to see if another room had become available). The staff also responded promptly and courteously to all of my mother's needs and requests. The inn is connected to a mall with a food court and is centrally located to the Harvard Medical School teaching hospitals. There is a small parking garage with all day parking with in and out privileges for $20 per day (very reasonable for Boston). I highly recommend the Inn at Longwood Medical Center.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

One of the few places we found in Boston where you could get a room with two queen beds (needed as there were 3 of us), and at a reasonable price based on the other local rates. Our stay was very pleasant ---- the room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was particularly nice with new tile throughout and plenty of hot water. The front desk was very helpful in assisting with cabs and bag storage. The subway station was only a few blocks away. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I contacted The Inn at Longwood today for a reservation for my husband and me for tonight. My husband is a patient at Dana Farber Cancer Institute. The reservation process went very smoothly. Staff at the Inn answered my email questions within minutes. Shortly after making the reservation, I had to change it to a different day. Again, the staff quickly switched my reservation to the new date within minutes.

As a family with medical needs and under some stress as a result, this swift, responsive care is a comfort and special support when it is most needed. We are already very impressed with the service at the Inn, even before arriving for our stay!

Winslow, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here when we went to see a Sox game. It's within walking distance. The room was very nice and spacious. Quiet. Friendly staff. Parking was right there. It was pricey, parking is extra and our room didn't include breakfast. But, it was connected to a food court. The restaurant was good, we watched one of the Briuns semi final games. Dunkin Donuts is in there too, perfect. We would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Toledo, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have traveled to Boston five times for medical treatment at The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Each time I have stayed at The Inn and have had nothing but favorable experiences from the front desk to the very nice rooms. The rooms are clean and well appointed. There is also a wonderful restaurant located in the hotel. The Inn provides a free Continental breakfast for the guests.

The hotel is within one block of Dana-Farber and numerous other hospitals in the area. There are many schools within a couple of blocks of the hotel so there dozens of students walking back and forth to class. The area is very safe and one isn't far from the "T" to travel around the Boston area. No car is needed. The hotel also offers WI-fi and has a computer in the reservations area for customers to use.

I will be going back to Boston for further medical checkups at least six more times and I will be staying at The Inn.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in are quiet.