I have traveled to Boston five times for medical treatment at The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Each time I have stayed at The Inn and have had nothing but favorable experiences from the front desk to the very nice rooms. The rooms are clean and well appointed. There is also a wonderful restaurant located in the hotel. The Inn provides a free Continental breakfast for the guests.
The hotel is within one block of Dana-Farber and numerous other hospitals in the area. There are many schools within a couple of blocks of the hotel so there dozens of students walking back and forth to class. The area is very safe and one isn't far from the "T" to travel around the Boston area. No car is needed. The hotel also offers WI-fi and has a computer in the reservations area for customers to use.
I will be going back to Boston for further medical checkups at least six more times and I will be staying at The Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel Boston
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service hotel is walking distance to key area attractions such as the Fenway Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's, Dana Farber, and Harvard Medical School, Boston University, Colleges of the Fenway Northeastern Univeristy and Boston College. Easy access on the Green Line of the MBTA public transportation. Concierge service for Historic Tours of Boston and tickets to major events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Inn at Longwood Medical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.