I almost never write reviews but my experience here has been so terrible. I'm writing this on my last night's stay because of how aggravated I have become. The hotel to begin with is not anything extraordinary, I only stayed here because it was close to where I had to be during the day. The location here is probably the worst if you want to do anything other than be in one of the hospitals. Thankfully it is within walking distance (3-4 blocks) from the T. My room upon arrival was shabby. The one bed skirt has a huge tear in it. The shower nozzle in the bathroom was broken, but they fixed that when the room service staff noticed it, again I'm not normally the complaining type. The water when you get a shower cycles from cool to hot on its own, so you can't get a shower at a constant temperature. The linens aren't exactly fresh smelling, this whole hotel has a funky smell, in all fairness I have a nose like a bloodhound. But the worst of all is the noise, there is some heavy duty construction going on outside and it sounds like a DMZ. I have to be up at 430 to catch my train and I doubt I will sleep well if at all. In addition to the noise outside, the walls are paper thin, you can hear people walking in the halls and kids screaming. Next time I will stay in a nicer part of Boston and just walk down to Dana Farber from the T.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel Boston
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service hotel is walking distance to key area attractions such as the Fenway Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's, Dana Farber, and Harvard Medical School, Boston University, Colleges of the Fenway Northeastern Univeristy and Boston College. Easy access on the Green Line of the MBTA public transportation. Concierge service for Historic Tours of Boston and tickets to major events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Longwood Medical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.