This is the most convenient hotel if you need to be close to the medical center. Yes, the rooms are a bit dated and the amenities are just average but everything is more than adequate if you need to be close. My room was very clean staff was very helpful. The restaurant is on the same floor as the Galleria food court. The food was very good to excellent. The seating is more cafeteria style so not the best place to go and have a private discussion over a meal. There are some more secluded tables so ask for these if you need some privacy.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel
- Best Western Plus Boston - The Inn At Longwood Medical Hotel Boston
- Best Western Boston
- Boston Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service hotel is walking distance to key area attractions such as the Fenway Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's, Dana Farber, and Harvard Medical School, Boston University, Colleges of the Fenway Northeastern Univeristy and Boston College. Easy access on the Green Line of the MBTA public transportation. Concierge service for Historic Tours of Boston and tickets to major events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Longwood Medical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.