“OK” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Soulfire
182 Harvard Ave, Boston, MA 02134-2806 (Allston / Brighton)
617-787-3003
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food is good but restaurant is VERY dirty inside. This made for a rather gross dining experience.

Visited July 2012

83% Recommend
Boston
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

This place has great BBQ all the way around from the pulled pork, to the brisket, to the ribs. I also love their southern fried chicken tenders. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are large.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
MA
“Great Barbecue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Our first time here, but we had heard about it through a local radio station. The food was delicious! Very fresh and served hot. The different sauces on the table were very tasty. The pulled pork was juicy and tender, as was the sliced brisket! Ribes were meaty and delicious!! Even the sides, we had beans and coleslaw, were fresh tasting and good! Good sized servings. Atmosphere was fine, nothing special...prices were decent, good value. Not a full bar, only wine and beer. Would definitely go back!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
LA
“pretty authentic BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I enjoyed the food here - and having lived in the south several years, this is a pretty good BBQ place. Great value and the best part is their BBQ sauces - several options and all excellent.

Visited August 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great BBQ spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

I'm from Boston and never really cared about BBQ fare until I met my wife who is from the South. When we were married in Charleston I tried many of the places down there. I got hooked and mow I have my own smoker. As for the places in Boston, I would say Soulfire is the best. We've been several times even though we live twenty minutes away. Every time the food has been great, and the service very friendly! The last time we went we got the pulled pork, pulled chicken and the fried chicken wings. They were excellent especially when mixed with the Soulfire BBQ sauce. I also recommend the sides, specifically the mac n cheese, potato salad and baked beans. This place is as good or better than the best places in Charleston.

• Visited December 2011