I just spent one week in this hotel and I strongly recommend it to you!
Excellent service and very nice room ( big size and very well équiped).
The Intercontinental Club Lounge is a must!!! All kind of food and drinks for every tastes. Healthy choices available. Special thanks to Dagmar, Mohamed and Jeorges for their kindness and professionalism. :-) Thé welcome each guest with a special care. A real 5* hotel!!! I spent more than 100 nights in various hotels this year in business trips and the Intercontinental is one of the top 3!
Thanks a lot to everyone. I will be delighted to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.