Great hotel, with friendly staff and nicely decorated and designed modern rooms. Location is ideal and its easy to get to the financial district, subways and the tourist attractions in Boston. Will stay there again if I get the opportunity.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.