I booked this hotel for a family holiday with my husband and two adult daughters. We all were pleased with the large, comfortable, well equipped rooms. The pristine bathrooms were huge with a separate shower cubicle.Every member of staff we met were friendly, polite and efficient. Breakfasts were overly generous and we soon learnt to share orders. The food was good and well presented but tended to be very oversalted! The hotel's location was ideal with most of Boston within walking distance. The only criticism I have is the charge for internet access which we found excessive, considering this hotel's rates, we would have expected this to be free! Overall we would happily recommend this hotel to anyone, just avoid the internet!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.