Despite paying over 1000.00 for a two night stay, this hotel gives you nothing for free. Internet $15.00 a day. Receive two amazon packages at the hotel: $9.00 each. I have never been charged for that before.... Tiny bag of M&Ms in minibar $8.00. No free coffee maker in the room, or anything else. Compare this to what you get at the middle tier hotels: free internet, free receipt of packages, free coffee in the room, and often breakfast buffett in the morning, inexpensive meals at the restaurants and snacks at front desk... I am sick of being soaked, the hilton is a bit of a rip off, but this hotel is worse. will never stay at this hotel again.
Room was good, but nothing special, except lots of marble in the bathroom. Bed very firm, thin mattress, westin and hilton hotels have much better bed quality.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.