While this is a large property attached to a conference center, I still felt as though I received great service and had a good stay.
- Friendly staff, easy check-in, personal service. For example, I asked if the hotel lent umbrellas and, without hesitation, the front desk gentleman produced one. And I didn't have to sign my life away to borrow it. Cheers for having the umbrella and for not making the process onerous.
- Standard Westin amenities, bed, linens, and shower did not disappoint. There is nothing quiet like a Westin heavenly bed or shower!
- The price was competitive with others within the area
- Walking distance to the seaport, attached to the conference center (if that is your goal).
- Starbucks inside and Dunkin Donuts less than five minute walk away
- Attached and in-hotel restaurants were decent. Had a good salad and entree at lunch time, albeit it was standardly overpriced, but that is the way of hotel restaurants. Good service, very nice server.
- AWESOME gym. AWESOME. Pick this facility if you care a lot about your gym while away.
- Great staff, particularly the bellmen/outdoor
- Facility is big
- Rooms average sized, nothing special, but consistent with Westin experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Boston Westin