The Westin Boston Waterfront is a lovely hotel. Its public areas and rooms are decorated beautifully. The staff was professional, the gym was well-equipped, and the room was spotless and nicely furnished. My 10th floor room, overlooking the harbor in the distance, was also very quiet.
The only minor complaints regarding this hotel is that the room service food was not up to par (really - I had better food in the Sioux Falls, SD Holiday Inn last month!) and the hotel's location. I was in Boston for work so didn't mind the travel necessary to reach downtown - it was further than I had expected, though. There are few restaurants (most of them pricey ) within walking distance, so you generally need to taxi downtown to really enjoy Boston. If you are in Boston for pleasure, I suggest you book downtown because it is a fantastic city to walk around in - beautiful architecture, wonderful shopping and great dining. This is my third stay in Boston and I still have to recommend the Marriot Copley (see review) as my favorite - both for convenience and service. I would, however, stay here again if I was in town for business.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.