I stayed at the Westin during a conference and expected a high class hotel (I think that is fair to expect at 400dollars per night). The location of the Westin is ok-not in the middle of life but Boston downtown is walk-able. Rooms are also comfy-very cozy beds. The service in the hitel though was below standard-no option to book breakfast (which was NOT included at 400dollars per night!!!), the room was not cleaned every day (I had to ask fir that), and no option to check out half an hour after normal check out time.
I liked my stay at the westin-but there is clearly no correlation between how much I paid, and the experienced service.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.