Just visited between 29.8 and 1.9.2013 from UK. Waterfront maybe the area, but the hotel certainly isn't on it. Need to use 'Charlie' to get to the town centre in comfort on hot days.
Lobby and room excellent. House staff very good in providing us with a kettle for tea, as the coffee machine only provided coffee tainted water. Big thanks for that.
Breakfast over priced for what is available. Canadian back bacon on room service; why not on the buffet instead of the blackened crispy bacon served. Asked seating staff for some brown sauce or tobasco. Thanked her for NOT providing it as we left. Reply "Oh, I'm sorry". Not what is expected from a claimed 4 star hotel. Don't be surprised if room not serviced until late afternoon as ours was on the first day. The above may seem minor to some, but when it is the first hotel on a 3 week USA tour then they need mentioning.
All above mentioned at checkout and thanked by duty manager. Other facilities very good.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.