My daughter and I stayed at the Westin Boston Waterfront over the Memorial Day weekend. Upon checking in we were greeted by Matt Tomkewicz at Guest Services. During our stay we had the misfortune of leaving my daughter's prescription sunglasses in one of Boston's 500 cabs! With the help of Matt Tomkewicz and head doorman, Bill Currie, the glasses were returned to us! These men worked together to find the glasses so we left Boston with a great impression of not only the city but the hotel as we were able to enjoy our vacation after we thought all hope was lost!
All hotel employees were friendly and helpful from check in to check out. Hassan,a bellman or concierge (not sure) was courteous and another friendly Westin Boston Waterfront team member.
What a great property with friendly and helpful employees.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.