Took the family to Boston and got a good rate at the Westin Waterfront. We thought we would be spending 3 days in the Children’s Museum, the science museum and the aquarium but it was hard to drag the kids out of the pool and restaurant. The staff at the Westin could not be more accommodating. I think it was Jonaha who got all our stuff up to the room was very professional with our ton of stuff. Robert, Marian and Eno took great care of us in the restaurant. We we’re a bit of a challenging group but they teamed up and had it all covered.
Rooms were spotless, and extra towels came in a flash. Everyone we encountered was terrific and helpful. It was obvious they were there to make our stay great.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.