I couldn't fault this hotel. It's up to the standards you'd expect from a Westin Hotel. Very clean and comfortable. With Large rooms and a really comfortable bed, plenty of choice on the TV if that's what you want. There was also a great offer of $5 for the rental of full gym gear including runners.
The only faults I would give is that it's not very close to the center, about 1.5 miles, which is walk-able on a nice day. The public transport near is a bus which brings you to south street, but by the time you go to bus stop and wait, you'd have walked in.
If you are in the conference center, then this hotel is perfect, Food in the Irish bar was nice and priced OK, chicken starters are worth a try and plenty to share. I didn't have breakfast, but at $24 I decide to go elsewhere.
Overall I would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.