I stayed here for a conference and really liked the experience with a minor hiccup. Overall, the property is very nice and recommend for people who are primarily there for business/conference.
- Close to downtown --> can take a 10 minute cab ride to Faneuil Hall / Quincy Market or take the Old Town Trolley Tour (which has a stop right at the Westin!)
- Beds are super comfortable due to the Westin Heavenly beds
- Close to the airport --> a quick 10 minute cab ride which came in handy since I needed to jet to the airport (no pun intended :) ).
- Facilities well maintained by exceptional staff --> I used the gym and pool each day and the equipment was both state of the art and well maintained by the staff.
- EXCRUCIATINGLY slow internet: I had my wi-fi kick out numerous times during my stay in spite of the "Gold internet" package I purchased. Called Westin tech support and they were unable to fix the issue. I ended up utilizing the free Lobby wi-fi more often than the internet in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Boston Westin