I had a lovely stay at the Westin. The nicest thing about my room was how quiet it was, and I was able to have a really good sleep.
The staff members were very nice, esp. the valet.
Two complaints: I always got lost going to my room. Signage could be better. The other was the price of using a computer in the business center. It's outrageous that you have to pay for that. It seems every hotel in America allows you to have free access to a computer so you can check your e-mail. Not this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel Boston
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Westin Hotel Boston
- Westin Boston
- Westin Boston Waterfront
- Boston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel is located in in the waterfront area of this historic city. We offer convenient access to the Airport with plenty of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Boston Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.