“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Hingham, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I love the Pops. Always fun music and special guests, I saw Vince Gill and Jason Alexander. Well kept facility.

Visited June 2013

White Plains, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Special Evening - great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Easy to get to, comfortable seating, great performers - very classy and nice evening for me and my wife.

Denver, Colorado
“BSO scores!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We found two tix last minute..so lucky. This night of Wagner, Mozart and my favorite, Brahm's 3rd Symphony, was electric. I got to experience Boston's cheer for the newly announced conductor Andris Nelsons as if he were a Red Sox world series MVP! I'll go out of my way each Boston visit to hear the BSO. A tremendous world class music organization to preserve and enjoy!
New to city navigation, the Wonderland T brought us right to the door. Then the door was opened!

St. Albans, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great value and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

For what is a very prestigious orchestra, I thought the tickets were excellent value (c.$40 for what I thought were good seats) and I liked the fact that the programme was complimentary (and also came in very helpful given the translations provided therein). The building is lovely inside, and I thought the acoustics were generally very good, although I did occasionally struggle to hear the tenor during the Mahler piece. The only downside I would note is that buying tickets through the website was a bit of a struggle (it kept telling me that the tickets I was selecting were not available, but when I did finally get something in to my basket all the previous tickets I had clicked on were in there as well, and there didn't seem to be any way to delete them without starting again), but that being said I would definitely recommend a visit.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent performance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

A very enjoyable concert with good value seats and very helpful bartender who arranged a reserved table with drinks ready for the intermission to avoid the long queue.