“Always great work!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Boston Ballet

Boston Ballet
19 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA 02116-6100 (South End)
(617) 695-6950
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
27 attraction reviews
“Always great work!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have seen most of the shows at the BB for the past two years. They are always excellent and never disappoint. Of course you need to like ballet in order to appreciate it and not be bored, but if that is your cup of tea- this is a great local offering.

Rothesay, Canada
23 attraction reviews
“If you enjoy Ballet, you'll love the Boston Ballet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Boston Ballet is the best ballet company I've seen in North America which includes Toronto, Winnipeg and New York. The dancers are of excellent quality and the costuming and stage sets are always fantastic. We went once again to see the Nutcracker Ballet which is just another feather in the cap of the Christmas season in Boston. Their rendition of Cinderella should be stunning! I highly recommend this company.

Visited December 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Decline of BBC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was so disappointed this Season with the Boston Ballet's Close to Chuck. We are tired of seeing the same dancers year after year and all so young and tiny it is like watching a little child's performance. I have enjoyed some of their performances in the past; however, unless they begin to bring in new talent they will lose many season subscribers. We need mature dancers particularly the males. I do not recommend visitors to waste money. Use the half-price kiosk the day of performances. Next Season I will attend Swan Lake - That is it!!

Visited February 2014
20 attraction reviews
“Always Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

After such a wonderful time at the Nutcracker this winter I ended up getting a four ballet pass! Going to the ballet regularly has been such a wonderful highlight to help me get through the lasting New England winter.

The theater is great, and it is hard to find a "not good" seat. The seats are a bit small if you're on the tall side, but part of the beauty of the theater is how much of the historic look has been preserved.

So far the Nutcracker and Close to Chuck have been outstanding! I am so very excited to see Cinderella next and do not doubt that I will be in awe. It was worth every penny of the subscription, and I'm already excited for next season!

5 attraction reviews
“World Class, one of the top 5 in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Almost 30 years I've been going to Boston Ballet and they are a phenomenal dance company. I've been to well over 500 performances of Boston Ballet during my time.