“Food good. Good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Club Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #981 of 2,847 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Berkeley St.
Transit: Orange line - Back Bay, Exit Orange Line at Clarendon Street exit and go one block north on Columbus Avenue. Green Line - Arlington Street Exit on Arlington Street and walk east to Columbus Avenue. Right on Columbus Avenue, 1 block to Berkeley Street. Entrance is on Columbus Avenue.
nashua,nh
“Food good. Good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice place. A hopping gay bar attatched gets going after 10PM. Food is pretty good. Not gourmet, but the fish is pretty much done just right. Prices are quite good. About $80/couple appt/dinner/dessert.

Visited June 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Very Pleased:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited Club Cafe several years ago, but only for the nightlife. They have great shows.
This time around my girlfriend and I decided to dine in. Back Bay is busy on the weekends, so I decided to make a reservation on opentable.com for 9pm. Because of parking we didnt arrive until 9:30pm.(The place was pack) I explain the situation to the host and happily got sitted near the window. We also got stamp for free admission to the lounge.

Long story short

The waiter was great. The Lobster Mac and Cheese(first time eating this) great!
The atmosphere is a bit loud, but it didnt matter.

Ill be going back soon

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilton Manors, Florida, United States
“Boston's Best Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Free nightly entertainment and weeknight 2-4-1 entees make this place an unbelieveable value, and the new chef has raised the bar on quality of food. Unfortunately the handsome servers are not necessarily the most attentive.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, MA
“A nice quick meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've not been to Club Cafe in several years; it, in my mind, had gone through a rough patch. I was pleasantly surprised by both the food and table service. We were looking for a light dinner as we were headed to a birthday party later on. We shared a big plate of nachos to start which was excellent. We added the chili. We all ordered sandwiches with a side salad. I had a lobster roll, and despite the size of the roll itself was mounded with lightly dressed lobster. The salad too was tossed with a light vinaigrette and was quite tasty. I'd be happy to recommend Club Cafe, and I am looking to go back for a "bigger" dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Abington, Massachusetts
“Decent food and inexpensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've eaten here consistently over a 10 year period and I've found that the food has improved significantly. I always find the dining area to be both cozy and perfectly suited for a good time with friends. However, if you are there to eat later into the night, it can be a little raucous with the dance club going on in the back of the room.
The servers and the bar staff have always been friendly, helpful, and more than attentive to your every need. My only complaint would be that my partner once ordered the veggie burger (he's a fairly strict vegetarian) and it appeared with bacon on the top of it! We all were able to laugh it off, but c'mon...bacon on top of a veggie burger...really? As I said, the server was very accommodating. The crowd is always friendly and the food, while not superior, certainly never dissapoints.

Visited December 2012