“CAVALIA ODYSSEO -- ARE YOU SERIOUS” 2 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“CAVALIA ODYSSEO -- ARE YOU SERIOUS”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The show was BORING. All of the graphic and scenery were BEAUTIFUL, but sitting there watching horses run around in circles I got bored and wanted to go to sleep. However, I had my 4 year old daughter who ADORES horses, so I was wide awake listening to her scream.

Now I know that it takes a lot to WORK with a horse, but the only things done with the horses were prancing around in circles and acrobats being dragged by them. I don’t even think the horses wanted to do the show because a lot of them were breaking formation and several riders slipped off their horse.

Nonetheless, I would like to give APPLAUSE to the acrobats not riding horses. They made the show. If it was not for them, I think I would have gotten up and took my family with me.

I would not recommend the show especially at the price of tickets. Not worth the money. By the CD and you will be OK..

Maryland
“Shame on CAVALIA and their 50% off all seats at dc Odysseo show!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We were also victims of the dc show 50% off all seats ticket scam during the govt shutdown.
I have never dealt with such rude and greedy people in my life. They lied to my face and denied they advertized all over the place ..tv, on their website, in the newspaper, etc., that all tickets were supposed to be 50% off due to the govt shutdown. On top of that, the show was mediocre at best. Performers fell off horses, and the show basically consisted of horses running back and forth on stage and people doing nothing more than back flips. We found it very boring. I would not recommend odysseo to anyone unless you have absolutely nothing better to do and the tickets are free!

10 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have been wanting to see this show for some time now and when I heard it was coming to the D.C. area I was completely excited. We were lucky enough to pay 1/2 price for our tickets because of the government shutdown, which allowed us to sit almost in the front row. My daughter loves horses (she rides once a week) and was completely in awe of the acrobatics combined with her favorite thing in the world (horses). It was really great to experience the show as a family. We didn't want to blink in fear of mising something spectacular. This is a must see. After seeing it, I would pay full price for the tickets as well being that this is something my family and I will never forget.

Rome, Italy
“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE OF TICKET RIPOFF-BEWARE D.C.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I paid $425.00 for 3 tickets to Cavalia-Asked if there were any discounts...Told by management center..they NEVER DISCOUNT TICKETS EVEN UP TO THE LAST DAY...Well...they lied...Several weeks after buying them...They had a 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL THEIR TICKETS...THAT THEY ADVERTISED ON THEIR WEB SIT DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW OPENED..I was stunned and called them..They told me they never GIVE DISCOUNTS TO THEIR MATINEES...though it was advertised as 50% off...When I asked for a PARTIAL REFUND...They told me it was impossible and I would be LUCKY TO get another 2 tickets (which i cannot use from them in a much worse location in a corner...ASked to speak to head of sales...KEPT ON HOLD FOR 15 MINUTES HOPING I WOULD HANG UP...Told them this was unethic and unacceptable as they totally mislead me. Jennifer hung up on me-before saying 'I wouldn't refuse this deal..This is the best you'll get..This is a big deal for you."TOTAL RIPOFF..
They are now selling ONLINE TICKETS FOR 50% OFF FOR THE WASHINGTON, D.C. SHOW
AFTER SO MANY CONSUMERS PAID HIGH FULL PRICES....

Milford, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This has to be one of the best events of our year. This show was beyond explanation. we had front row seats, buffet, deserts, stable tour and more. This is one great show with 63 horses, acrobatics and so much more. If you want to be entertained you have to see this show.

Visited September 2013