“Doesn't look like much but the burgers are from heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Four Burgers
134 Boylston St., Boston, MA 02116, Boston, MA
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers
“Doesn't look like much but the burgers are from heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

On a recent stay in Boston I found the Four Burger restaurant across from the Common. It did not look like much, but it was a wet evening and I did not want to walk any more so I give it a try. Compared with most places the menu was limited. I opted for the beef burger with American Cheese etc and chips. The 'chips' turned out to be potato crisps. However the burger was delicious, possibly the nicest burger I have ever had. I ended up going back again the next night. I did not make the same mistake and got fries which you guessed it turned out to be chips. The burger was just as good as the first one and the 'fries' were nice as well, and in a decent portion. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Stumbled across a fantastic burger & fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Thanks to some looming black clouds during our one-day sightseeing tour of Boston we stumbled into Four Burgers to grab some lunch - and I'm glad we did!

The menu is simple, choose your burger, beef turkey or veggie, add cheese (from a choice of about 8 types) and extras such as bacon, grilled onions, jalapeños (some of which are free!) and pick your fries - I recommend half and half which are regular and sweet potato mixed. Don't get the large fries for yourself unless you have a huge appetite! They also do a couple of other things such as hot dogs, but the burgers are fantastic - cooked just how you like them, very juicy, and made from top notch meat. Highly recommended, and service was with a smile which is always nice.

Visited June 2013
uk
“Absolute Best burgers and fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went on a burger crawl, tried 3 places, this one is the absolute best. Juicy fresh fabulous grass fed meat and heavenly fries. Located right across from Boston Common, on the Park T. Terrific. GO!
It's called 4 burgers because there are four choices: beef, vegetarian, turkey or salmon. there's also a 4 burgers across the river in Cambridge.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Iceland
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My family went unexpectedly into this burger restaurant after a sightseeing tour in Boston and did not expect much, but to our delight, we got the best hamburgers we ate during our stay in Boston. If there is something I can find to criticize then it is the taste of cola drinks, we are not used to Boston’s drinking water (cause we are tourists) and we could feel faint chlorine taste but I doubt that natives find that taste.
We did not know but their burgers are Locally Sourced Burgers from farms that grass fed beef raised without hormones, additives, steroids or subtherapeutic antibiotics.

• Visited March 2013