“To much driving - not enough time to see anything at drop off points” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Brush Hill Tours / Gray Line Boston

$35*
and up
Ranked #144 of 175 Activities in Boston
More attraction details
Owner description: Brush Hill Tours / Gray Line Boston is a full service transportation company, we specialize in fun , historical tours of Boston and New England. Please contact us for all your special charter and sightseeing needs, trips daily to Cape Cod, Cambridge Concord & Lexington. Newport Mansions, Plimoth Plantation, Salem & Marblehead, New England Seacoast,Fall Foliage and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets.
“To much driving - not enough time to see anything at drop off points”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Tour said be there by 9. We missed parking garage and parked a few blocks away to try to be on time. Almost ran to get there. ! Tour left after 9:50 as we waited for a couple people??? Huh?? No time for tour or to hardly see anything in concord--except from bus. Barely saw anything at Harvard. Had barely time to get lunch- rushing the entire time. Got to USS Constitution and not enough time to get on boat for tour as it was closing. Tour guide nice and friendly. Take different tour!

Visited July 2013

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Nice tour of Boston”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My son and I did the trolly tour in Boston. The driver was funny and informative. I will say this and this is not specific to this driver but I found most people in Boston working for tips....I don't know if it's a Boston thing or I just ran into the wrong people but you are almost harrassed into tipping! Of course I'd tip anyway but this guy gave a sob story about how this is his only income and if you enjoyed it you should tip more than just a $1. He encountered someone along the way and did not stop to pick him up saying "that guy stiffed me earlier" WHAT!? So when I was exiting I dropped my tip in his little bucket he actually watched me tip and then looked down to see how much I'd tipped. I guess it wasn't enough because he huffed. But like I said he wasn't alone check out the street entertainers at Fanuil Hall. They pretty much demand tips, tell you how much to tip and flip out on the people who don't. I did, I was too scared not too lol. Have plenty of $5 and $10's on you or prepare to be bullied!

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“We did The Freedom Trail Tour with Brush Hill-Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We visited Boston in the Fall and yes the foliage is absolutely spectacular.

Could not find the tour we went on The Freedom Trail Tour with the Brush Hill Coach Co. but had put a review on as this was such an excellent tour. Our driver Gerry absolutely hit the right note, funny, polite, great sense of humour, gave interesting and historical information, without overload. Had numerous stops at places of interest with sufficient time to take photos and drink in the atmosphere of the beautiful countryside outside of Boston. Dropped us all off at Quincy Market in Boston to choose our lunch, from the most incredible range of cultures. Then continued onto take in the sights within Boston including the USS Constitution. Fabulous tour learnt so much.

If you have limited time in Boston I would highly recommend this tour, it covers so much history and countryside/city sights and locations. If Gerry is your driver that would be the icing on the cake.

Visited October 2012