“Yum.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vegan
“Yum.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I just finished a divine before dinner snack of FoMu vegan ice cream - chocolate and also bourbon maple walnut. My lactose free kid turned me on to this place. Before I had been I would have said schlepped me. FoMu is way off the beaten path and totally worth turning the GPS on. Wildly and unexpectedly great.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sharon, Massachusetts
“Love Love Love it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Fabulous place to go whether you are vegan or not! Delish! Tried the Salted Caramel and a cappuccino. Worth the trip and finding a place to park

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
na
“The best ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I visited my BFF in Boston and we went to this awesome vegan ice-cream shop. I got the salty caramel ice cream and WOW it was delicious!
They have the best ice cream. I only wish they sold their ice creams at stores.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great dairy-free ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

FoMu serves up a wide variety of dairy-free, mostly vegan ice creams made from a coconut milk base. They have standard flavors like Rocky Road and Chocolate, but also get creative with Dark n Stormy and Cardamom Pistachio (both awesome!). You can choose from a few different types of cones or get in in a bowl. You can usually taste the coconut base, but its always complements the other flavors. They let you sample any of the flavors too, so you don't have to guess whether you'll like it. I'm not vegan nor dairy free, but enjoy these ice creams because I know they are made from real ingredients, as opposed to what you get at the grocery store or the mysterious stuff they put in fro-yo at all those self-serve shops. They also have a variety of smoothies to choose from and you can buy pre-packaged pints - I've never tried those, but I don't doubt they are also great. FoMu is a little bit of a walk from my apartment, but worth it when I get an ice cream fix!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Avocado Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I'm not vegan at all, so I was wary at first. I went here with my roommate who has a dairy intolerance and the Avocado Ice Cream caught my eye. I had to try it and I am so glad i did. It was some of the best I've had. FoMu is a place both Vegans and Non-Vegans alike will enjoy.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to FoMu? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage FoMu, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.