“1980's is still alive” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
270 Western Ave, Boston, MA 02134-1034 (Allston / Brighton)
617-783-1212
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
“1980's is still alive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The names says it all. The true 80's decor of memorabilia is on every space of wall. The music plays through out your meal to keep your 1980 dream alive. Great little diner car with limited space even with the added seating, lines every weekend,packed with the school crowd, and yet worth the wait every time.Fresh made to order,pancakes, eggs, and some creative omletts, this place delivers with quality no matter the crowd. Wait staff is pleasant and attentive, cook staff is on their game. This place is a must try in the area for sure.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, questionable act”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I visit The Breakfast Club often and I love their food. I do not mind waiting in the line as long as I get my delicious food. Last weekend me and my husband decided to have breakfast and went there again. We sat on the bar. Then, ordered our drinks and food, it was packed which is normal. I did not really like my drink and I wanted to get sth different. Waitress told me she might have to charge me for another drink. I told her that if she have to charge me I will stick with it but I would appreciate if you can get me sth different. 10 min later she came with another drink which I was happy about. When we get the receipt we saw she did charged for both of the drinks. I was not going to make a big deal about it but it was just a shame act for a great restaurant like this.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“"Being bad never tasted so good"!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

That's the logo for this diner and it so fits the bill! Great little retro-80's diner car - it was wonderful to listen to all of the music we grew up with while eating. There is parking, but it is very limited. Anything you can imagine for breakfast or lunch is on their menu - ANYTHING. And it all tastes so good. Mostly recently I had the Crunchy French Toast - oh man, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. We must have lucked out the times we were there (always a weekday) because we never had a wait for a table. The waitresses were very friendly, fast and attentive. Curiously, the more expensive things on the menu were the salads. The burgers rock, the omeletes are divine, paninis, breakfast sandwiches, meatloaf, they have all kinds of drinks available (a lot of different teas) - you name it, they make it. And very reasonably priced. Our go-to place in Allston. Wish they were open past 2....

• Visited August 2012
“Just awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Anything 80s themed is wonderful, and this diner is no exception. I've only been here for breakfast, but every time I've been here its been awesome; the food is good, the prices are as I'd expect them to be, and there are ghostbuster posters and 80's music pumping throughout the place. Love it

• Visited May 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place with excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Me and my boyfriend went for brunch and I got the "Dork" , he ordered the "Detention"
He ordered pancakes additionally with his order. We both loved our food but the pancakes were not unique at all. However, our food was very yummy and we are definitely visiting for lunch anytime soon.
Also price is reasonable and they have a parking at the back of the restaurant. Sunday mornings are very crowded.We managed to get a eat on the bar otherwise we had to wait more than 20 min..Also don't miss to try their Oreo Shakes,it is heaven on earth!

• Visited April 2012