“Great food....worth the wait!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 2,831 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Great food....worth the wait!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I normally would never wait this long for a meal but it was well worth it! Best meal I have had in Boston so far and probably the best Italian food I have had in recent memory. I would recommend to anyone and wait longer if I had to.

• Visited July 2013

New Jersey
“Yes, You'll Have a Crazy Wait...But it's Worth it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The lobster ravioli was the best I've ever had!!!! Crazy big junks of lobster, in fresh, homemade pasta....you can smell the sautéed onions, garlic and fresh herbs while your waiting outside! Huge portions and they don't split meals...just about everybody walks out of that place with a leftover bag! I'm not going to complain about the wait...because it is what it is! It's a small place in high demand! I thought the staff was great. My husband and I raved about this place for days!We waited about 2 hours on a Saturday night. I was told that the only way to avoid the crazy wait is to get there about 1:30 on a Saturday afternoon.

Everybody goes to the bar across the street and stares at their cell phone waiting for the call that your table is ready! The area is not the best but it's not like I was looking to walk around after dinner...I was too full!

• Visited July 2013
Virginia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Apparently we got lucky because we didn't have to wait to be seated as many review warned. We went around 1 pm so maybe we missed the lunch crowd. The Lobster Ravioli was everything I expected from various review. Homemade & tasty pasta & wonderful staff who took photo after photo until they got a really nice one of our group. It did take a while to get the food, but so worth the wait.

Visited July 2013
new braunfels
“Too much to eat but good stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Really good food and drink - big portions. Appetizer - Breseola was fantastic. Trying to recreate for friends back home. Only thing I did not like - portions too big and we wanted to split meal so not have leftovers. Definitely recommend but be prepared to blow the diet.

Visited June 2013
Concord, NH
“If there's a better Italian restaurant in Boston, we haven't been there yet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

If there's a better Italian restaurant in Boston, we haven't been there yet!

We had lunch at Rino's in May. The place doesn't look like much from the outside...strike one.
Initially, the no-nonsense attitude of the staff was a little reminiscent of Durgin Park...strike two.
But then, they brought the food...and we thought we'd died and gone to heaven.

We ordered 2 appetizers, followed by the FAMOUS Lobster Ravioli and the Rino's Special.

Didn't take long to realize we were enjoying the best Italian food in a city famous for Italian food.

Lunch prices were easy on the wallet.

Rino's is easily our new 'favorite spot in Boston' !!

Art