“Wonderful food!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tasca Tapas Restaurant

Tasca Tapas Restaurant
1612 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02135-5001 (Allston / Brighton)
(617) 730-8002
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Minden, NV
“Wonderful food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

First time here - and the tapas were wonderful. Great variety, good sized portions, fantastic flavor and decent prices. Our only issue was that it was nearly 20 minutes from the arrival of our first plate, to our last. The last item to arrive was an egg based omelet type dish....not one that would have taken long to prepare. Sangria was good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Tapas for days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I came here with several friends for tapas. The service was solid, and the food came in quickly. The tapas were decent sized for tapas, and reasonably priced.

Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent tapa place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

One of the best tapa restaurants I have been! The food is excellent and the portion is reasonable. Escargot and mussel are highly recommended! If you can find a seat near the main entrance where you can see those special backlit paintings! The only thing I can complain is that it is EXTREMELY difficult to find a free parking spot near the restaurant. Use valet parking to save some time.

• Visited September 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
“My all time favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love Tasca. I live in the neighborhood, and I always come back because they are consistently great. I grew up in NYC and have traveled all over the world, so I have eaten some good food, but Tasca has the best Tapas and sangria anywhere. A new Tapas place opened up in Brookline recently and is always crowded, I actually didn't get in twice! When I tried it I said to my husband that it just wasn't as good as Tasca. All the tapas are fabulous, but my favorite is the shrimp with garlic. Great place for people of all ages. Perfect for parents visiting college kids at BU or BC. If you are local get on their email list and receive discounts all the time!

• Visited August 2013
Concord, Massachusetts
“Tasca tapas one of Boston's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have eaten a task the several times in the past few years. Last night reports from some Chicago to dinner and they agreed that this was one of the best restaurants we had ever been to. The host is Welcoming, the service is excellent, The atmosphere is charming ,sangria cannot be beat, But most important,, every meal is consistently good.

• Visited September 2013