“Great pizza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Santarpio's Pizza

Santarpio's Pizza
111 Chelsea St., Boston, MA 02128-1937 (East Boston / Logan Airport)
(617) 567-9871
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: East Boston / Logan Airport
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I love this place! !! I've been eating here since I was a little girl the place is a little hole in the wall but food is awesome ask for rocky the waiter when you go the santarpios in peobody mass is good but east boston is way better lamb is so good with pizza and tons of hot peppers

Timmins, Canada
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Wow, you have not had Pizza until you have eaten at Santarpio's Pizza. This place came highly recommended by friends of ours and it lived up to the expectation. The service was friendly and quick, the Pizza was simply the best I have ever eaten (my wife loved it but it wasn't the best she has had) and the wine was delicious. Truly authentic from its pizza to atmosphere, a must stop while in Boston!

Visited January 2014
newport, RI
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We ate here since it was within walking distance from Embassy suites and we didn't want to eat at the hotel. We were not disappointed. The place is old school like Lombardi's in NYC. You'll know what I mean if you have ever been to Lombardi's. We had the sausage pie and we ate a large just the two of us. I guess the lamb skewers are really popular too cause everyone around us was having them.

Overall great brick oven pizza.

Visited December 2013
Lehi, Utah
“Good eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

This a great place to grab some quick grub and suds. We had an Italian-style pizza and steak kebobs. I wouldn't say the kebobs were extraordinarily flavorful, but they were very tender and good tasting.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Gay? Do not go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I am from New England and I was staying at a hotel with my partner within walking distance from this place I heard good reviews about. The only reviews I had read were that the food was great but to my disappointment Failed to look further. Upon arriving it is easy to walk right past the cans of tomatoes left on sidewalk outside the kitchen and round the corner of what you would think is the ground level of a tenement. We walked in ready for a decent experience only to be greeting by a person who looked us up and down and asked if bluntly if we could be helped instead of welcome or table for how many?

We asked for a table for two and after being led by several available tables in the front were placed all the way in the back by the restroom doors.
We left after 10 minutes of the place not being busy and only then to be asked if we wanted something to drink....(the two loud local guys talking in the corner about their ex-wives was a real turnoff as well.
Note: In most places we are just two guys having dinner...we are not flamboyant or "hey were gay" types.
Very disappointing experience.
Nothing was said when we left.

• Visited December 2012