“Oh, the blue and white box!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mike's Pastry

Mike's Pastry
300 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113-1801 (North End)
617-742-3050
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North End
Wilton
“Oh, the blue and white box!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My daughter's friend goes to college in Boston and introduced her during a visit to Mike's Pastry, so we had to find it during our trip. I can see why so many people had those cute blue and white boxes in hand! I was buying for myself and others so I had quite a variety. The cannoli were excellent. Everyone in my office loved them even though they were a day old. The red velvet cupcakes my daughters had were also a hit. I got a neopolitan for myself and was disappointed, but I should have known to stick with the cannoli. Staff was very friendly and the service was fast and efficient.

Visited June 2013

“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

When in Boston, do yourself a favor and forget about those "other" pastry shops. Mike's is the best, hands down.

Visited December 2012
Palm Coast, Fl
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went to Mike's because while in the North End area, we saw a lot of people walking around with MiKe's Pastry boxes so we figured something good must be coming from that place. We found the store and were amazed with the selection of cannolis that were offered and the amount of people in the store. I gotta tell you, if you are in the area, and you want a treat, go to Mike's!

• Visited June 2013
cary, nc
“wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

we walked to mike's every single night during our stay in boston. and it was totally worth it. at first we were a little intimidated by the long line stretching down the block, but it moves really fast. and after the first night, i wouldn't have cared if it moved slow, the cannoli's are totally worth it.

• Visited June 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Whoopie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our family sampled everything from whoopie pies to gelato. Our wait was not bad at all, maybe 5 minutes. I have heard the lines can get very long. We were there on Father's Day. They were even kind enough to let my daughter through to use the bathroom even though they were bustling busy. Worth every penny!

Visited June 2013