“Where the locals go” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dino's Cafe

Dino's Cafe
141 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1728 (North End)
617-227-1991
Neighborhood: North End
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Where the locals go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch because we saw a bunch of guys from the coast guard enter. We figured if it was good enough for them we should give it a shot. We ordered the Sicilian sandwich, a 16 inch Italian version of a cheesesteak and loved it. One sandwich easily fed two people. We liked it so much we went back the next day and ordered another one.

San Antonio, Texas
“Delicious pasta, big sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stopped in here for a quick lunch after walking all around Boston. We knew we wanted some Italian fare from where we were staying in North End and we found this place. We ordered a 16" sandwich and pumpkin tortellini.... to die for!!! The pasta was AMAZING, so unique and very reasonably priced. You order and pay at the counter and they bring out your food. I highly recommend this small cafe, true to Italian style. (Note: if you want water you have to buy bottled water)

• Visited May 2012
Newark, OH
“Great meatball sub.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My husband and I wondered off the Freedom Trail to find this gem. We ordered the meatball sub to share. I normally don't like subs, but I wish wasn't full so I could have eaten the whole thing. It was 16" long on a homemade bun. There are only 7 tables inside, so be patient and wait for one. The man behind the counter came up to us to let us know that one table was waiting on carry out so we could have their table. The meatballs were the best I have had in my entire life. The marinara sauce was homemade and very tasty. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“No restroom!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

After walking around North End for several hours, we arrived at Dino's on TripAdvisor recommendations. My daughter and wife had to use the restroom, and upon inquiring, we were told they have no restroom for patrons. We did not get to try the food because we had to move on to a restaurant with proper facilities.

Amherst, Massachusetts
“Delicious Chicken Parm Sub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Took the Segway Tour from Commecial Street and afterwards walked through the North End of Boston. We came upon Dino's and stopped in for a chicken parm sub and enjoyed it.

Fast, friendly service (Sunday afternoon). My hubby and I shared the sub so it's pretty good size. Excellently tender chicken with marinara sauce and cheese on a lovely french bread roll - yum!

Nothing fancy here - just what we were looking for. They have counter service with a few tables for those who wish to dine in.

June 3, 2012