“Best food in Boston” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Euno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #207 of 2,672 Restaurants in Boston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Cooper Street
Transit: Haymarket, Aquarium
Description: Nestled in the heart of Boston's historic North End, Euno is a hidden gem serving only the finest in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine and wines. From exquisite Sea Bass to Osso Bucco to tender Pollo Parmigian our culinary artists will create a delightful dish to satisfy each and every palate. And if it's a taste of Americana you desire, please enjoy our classic Filet Mignon or world famous Boston Lobster (served in-season only). Voted Most Romantic and highly recommended by celebrity chef Rachael Ray, we are open nightly for dinner at 5pm. Buon Appetito. Enjoy!
“Best food in Boston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went to euno last night. Had the best meal I have ever had. We started with wine which was amazing! I had the chicken parm which filled my entire plate. It was delicious. My husband asked the waiter what he recommended and he suggested a veal chop they had on special. It was to die for. Hands down the best meal we have ever had. Great service, great atmosphere - honestly can not say enough good things about this restaurant. If your looking for real Italian food - this is where you want to be.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cleveland
“A very delicious accidental find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We happened upon this place during our trip to Boston over a long weekend. We had other places picked out but not having reservations many had a 2-3 hour wait. We were able by chance to get an empty table here and we very happy with it. Our server made great recommendations and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We started with the Carciofo Euno and artichoke app stuffed wtih goat cheese and prosciutto, shared a pasta for the table, I had the Bistecca Uno which was a sirloin with a deliscious crust and my husband had a special of lobster ravioli topped with half a lobster. Delicious and relaxing experience!

Stockholm, Sweden
“Overcooked beef, undercooked risotto”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Friendly staff, took a while to get seated though. The appetizers were good, but the entrees left us disappointed.

Quite expensive for quite average food, wouldn't return.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Plum Island, Massachusetts, United States
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Went to Eunos for a birthday dinner with 2 other couples. Everything was absolutely perfect. I have to say I think they have the best red sauce I have ever had. We had apps, dinner and desert and all of us raved about or meals.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had a small business dinner here recently. It was a Tuesday night so not terribly busy. By guests were running late but I went to the restaurant early to make sure it wasn't a problem. The owner seated me early and was quite attentive while I waited. When my guests did show we were treated to a wonderful dining experience. The appetizer menu, while not extensive, was incredibly delicious. We had the Spinaci Saltati in Padella, Caprese Homemade, Carciofo Euno, and Gamberoni Gugliati. The chef prepared the dishes family style so there was plenty for the 5 of us. The meals were also done quite nicely. I had the Pollo ai Quattro Formaggi, which was quite a large portion, breaded lightly and delivered perfectly. Others in my had the Zuppe di Pesce, and Salmone alla Griglia. The wine was great and the prices quite reasonable. I will go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere