“Homemade bakegoods” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flour Bakery & Cafe

Flour Bakery & Cafe
131 Clarendon St, Boston, MA 02116 (Back Bay)
(617) 437-7700
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Overland Park, Kansas
“Homemade bakegoods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2015 NEW

The Back Bay location is located just across the street from Back Bay train station. Great to grab coffee and muffin for the commuter train.

New York City, New York
“Amazing Double Chocolate cookies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015 NEW

Very nice local establishment, a bit crunchy granola in a good way. There is no table service and wine is not served so I was a bit bummed out by this. Ordered on line, my wait person seemed a bit distracted and I had to repeat stuff and still, he didn't get the order right. But, all this forgotten when I got my food, wrapped to go when I know I answered the wait person I was eating in when he asked. Black bean soup was hearty, thick, delicious, and it was vegetarian! Had a special of the day spicy chicken sandwich which with very special flavors. Last, the cookie!! By far the best chocolate cookie I've had, yes including NYC Bakery. I'm going back for breakfast and a dozen cookies to go.

Waco, Texas
“Great Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015 NEW

We have many favorites but also have enjoyed most everything we try here. Great place to sit and enjoy a light meal and pastries. The grilled portabella mushroom panini is fantastic. Their brioche's are fantastic; pro tip: Sundays they have cream filled brioches that are worth planning your day around!

• Visited May 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Englewood, Florida
“Sticky Buns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2015

We bought an assortment of sweets to share with our family. All were excellent but OH, THE STICKY BUNS.

• Visited May 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for any time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2015

Very busy place but line moves quite fast. Had an oreo cookie and a nutella latte! Yum. High in calories. I could have chosen better - lots of sandwiches and salads were available but really, how could I have turned down the sweets!?