“Fun Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Ma.
“Fun Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

I dropped in for a beer and an appetizer.I have been here before and the service was still great. The prices are very reasonable,there were some specials on the board that were really a good sounding deal.
I try to stop in almost every time I go into the city.

Southern New Hampshire
“YES I want fries with that...again & again !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2005

In late Sept '05 I was early for a show in the Theater District and needed a bite to eat. Remington's looked like the best of the quick, inexpensive options in the immediate area. It's has a pub atmosphere but it was not noisy at all. I had crab cakes that were very good but the best of the meal was that they have the best ever, real deal fries. They had to be fresh cut potatos and cooked to order. I would go back in a minute again!

“Nice food, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2005

Good Pub Grub restaurant, not overcrowded and nice pleasant atmosphere, food really good with good service, nothing special on menu but good wholesome food, Stronly recommended