“Best Lobster risotto ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Toscano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 2,846 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mt. Vernon/ Chestnut
Transit: Red Line MGH/Charles St. station.
Description: Nestled among the antique shops, boutiques and cafes along Beacon Hill's famous Charles Street, Toscano restaurant remains a staple of Boston's oldest neighborhood.
Barcelona, Spain
“Best Lobster risotto ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had my birthday dinner with my boyfriend at Toscano and we were very surprised. I wanted a lobster risotto, which they have as a side plate for the whole lobster main course but not as a main course itself, and they did it for me when I asked. The portion was huge, and there were real pieces of lobster, making the taste wonderful and soft. The rice was perfectly cooked, and the texture was amazing. My boyfriend had a pizza, which was also crusty and delicious. Great variety of wines.
Great price-quality. I would definitely recommend it and I will keep going.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Had a wonderful meal. Hardest thing was deciding which of the many gems on the menu to have. There were 7 of us and the waiters were great as two in the party were quite late. The meal was fantastic but there was quite a but if time between courses. We were having fun so it didn't matter but if I had somewhere to be it would have been upsetting.

Providence, Rhode Island
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

As Figs had a 45 minute wait time, we ended up at Toscano. The service was professional, quick and swift. While we entered the main dining room it had an odor that was not very pleasant. I was quite hesitant at that point. As my nose adjusted in time for the food came out, my taste buds took over and they were very pleased with the food being served. The portions were generous and all three of us left very pleased.

Visited November 2013
“Rude service - do not Go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was in vacation with my family and we went to this restaurant. Since the time we arrive at the restaurant, the waiter behaviour was really rude! I went to several good restaurants in the area, this was simply the worst service, i do not recommend to spent any time there

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very Good Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

this Italian food is operating in the same place for many years without disappointments
the pasta for the first course was done well and was very tasty.
the sword fish was fresh and the dish was on the healthy style with grilled vegetables
good neighborhood restaurant..