“Under-whelmed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of No. 9 Park

No. 9 Park
9 Park St, Boston, MA 02108-4804 (Beacon Hill)
617-742-9991
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
No. 9 Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,672 Restaurants in Boston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Beacon Hill
Cross street: Beacon Street
Transit: No. 9 Park is less than 1 block from Park Street Station on the Red and Green Lines, a short walk from Government Center on the Blue Line and Downtown crossing on the Orange Line.
“Under-whelmed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2005

I have to say, after reading all the reviews I expected perfection but I was let down. The appetizers were good but the main courses left something to be desired. I'd recommend going to their cafe section for lunch if you'd like to try it out without blowing the bank.

A TripAdvisor Member
“This restaurant deserves an 11!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2005

We are from Los Angeles. We do have a few good restaurants here in LA.
No. 9 Park was an unbelievable experience. The food was outstanding and the service even better. Everyone was so attentive. They even knew are name when we walked in the restaurant. Leave room for dessert. Try the peppered cheesecake. Best dessert I have ever tasted!!!!!

Pinehurst, NC, USA
“No 9 Park is a 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2005

After departing Hammersley's Bistro in response to shabby treatment, I taxied to "9 Park" (opposite the entrance to the gold-domed State House) where I was immediately welcomed into a lively environment of food and drink and merriment being shared by clusters of young professionals. The maitre d offered me a choice between bar & dining room and I opted for the nearly filled bar where both a bar menu and the regular dinner menu were available. The Onion Soup and the Steak Tartare which I ordered were top-notch. The barman was a hard-working, pleasant young man who, when I complimented him on the martini he had just concocted, later made it complimentary. The young people on both sides, noting that I was alone, engaged me in their conversations so I felt well at home. I will not go to Boston again without returning to No 9 Park. It's a 10 in my book!

Newton, Massachusetts
“Exquisite food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2004

What an amazing dining experience. You will pay for the quality, but it is well worth it for delicious food characterized by interestin ingredients and preparations. The service was also excellent.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Must Dine spot in Boston!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2004

No. 9 Park is one of Boston's best restaurants! My 3 friends and myself dined here on Sept. 23rd and we thought it was one of the best dining experiences in our lives!

The staff is very knowledgeable in all aspects of the menu, wine list and dessert menus! The cuisine was spectualar in both presentation and most importantly taste; the ambiance of the restaurant is upscale but casual; and the service was outstanding. Our dining experience lasted for almost 3 hours and not once did we ever feel rushed to give up our table.

I strongly recommend to all that No 9 Park is a dining destination for Boston locals and visitors alike.