“Great steak in Boston!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morton's - The Steakhouse - CLOSED

Morton's - The Steakhouse
1 Exeter Plaza, 699 Boylston at Exeter, Boston, MA 02116-2883 (Back Bay)
(617) 266-5858
Transit: Copley Green Line
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great steak in Boston!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We went to Morton's for a business function so it was free that might have made it taste better! My steak was cooked perfectly, chocolate mouse for desert was delicious, and I loved the hit bread!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Somerville, Massachusetts
“absolutely disgusting”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

heard so much about this place had to wait at the bar which is not the biggest my drink was horrible much to my surprise then we had dinner well was not what i expected very dissatisfied

Visited January 2012
Lynn
“Classy, pricey, and great to impress a date.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Presentation here is amazing compared to an average steak house, as the various raw cuts are wheeled right to your table to make your selection. It was a la carte when I went, which is French for "Don't forget your wallet" LOL but the elegance is obvious.

Sydney
“Final Night of our Holiday - Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We went to Morton's Steakhouse on the final night of our holiday. Without knowing too much about it we decided to take the risk based on the menu out the front. And we are glad we did! While it is a pricier restaurant the food, staff and ambience of the restaurant made it worth it. The meals were thankfully not your standard American size (huge) but instead you could choose a smaller 6oz steak and sides. The staff were very knowledgable regarding both the food and wine and included a complimentary side as we could not decide!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Only decent for for a high Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My dad recommended this place to me and I was a little disappointed.

I ordered the 10oz filet mignon, but it wasn't that tender and you don't get much for your dollar considering the high price. We also ordered the Grilled Asparagus, which I think was the best part of the meal. We also ordered potatoes au gratin, but received potatoes lyonaise. The server was not that friendly, when I asked him questions about the menu he seemed to reply as if I was inconveniencing him.

I think there are probably better places to spend your money in Boston, and I have definitely had better steaks elsewhere for less money.

Visited July 2012