“AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Finale Park Plaza

Finale Park Plaza
One Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA 02116 (Downtown)
(617) 423-3184
Neighborhood: Downtown
Derry, New Hampshire
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I had the dessert sampler and a port wine flight. Everything was fantastic! The service was great too! Our waiter was very personable and informative. Cannot wait to go back sometime!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“Decadent desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My family and I tend to visit Finale after a night out/dinner when we have a craving for something sweet and decadent. The desserts here are absolutely amazing. And the coffees/wines as well. I have never left here unsatisfied. I can't attest to the actual meal food here as I have never had a meal while dining here, though I can't imagine it would be less flawless than the dessert menu is! Worth trying!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Desserts done right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife has a HUGE sweet tooth. Me, not so much. We were both very pleased with both pur dinners and the desserts. We shared the sampler and it was awesome. Her main take-away... We need one of these in Denver!

San Francisco, California, United States
“Amazing desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Finale and their amazing selection of desserts and wines. I have been there several times and it has always been a wonderful experience. I definitely recommend it!

Visited September 2013
Reddick, Florida
“Must Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

They are well known for outstanding desserts and we went there for that reason. We needed a little something to eat before dessert, and they have a light menu for such. We chose a prosciutto, goat cheese, and arugula pizza plus wine to start; it was great. For dessert we had the raspberry molten chocolate and followed it with coffee with Kahlua, Baileys, and Creme de menthe. An outstanding experience.

Visited October 2013